Saturday, January 12, 2008

Post 4: Misery

Post 4: Misery


I made a major change to Misery... After realizing there were 28 second gen kids (hadn't counted them all before), I decided to go back in time. I put in my last backup copy of Misery, which was before I ended up with all those twins (there is only 1 set of twins now). I ended pregnancies and grew up the 9 kids that were already born.

They are:


Jase Kilburn, son of Willy Kettle and Lacy Kilburn.






Charlie Badore, son of Samantha Badore and Taz Carr.






Jimmy Badore, son of Samantha Badore and Arthur Moor.






Twins, Thomas Catino and






Traci Catino, children of Willy Kettle and Krystal Catino.






Syndy Passino, daughter of Mark Mesunas and Amelia Passino.







Kristy Passino, daughter of Steve Broke and Amelia Passino.






Metilda Kilburn, daughter of Willy Kettle and Lacy Kilburn.






Amy Shay, daughter of Tom Cain and Rissa Shay.



The boys have moved in with their fathers, except for Jimmy, he moved in to another group male house. I may move the 4 boys into a group house together soon.

Syndy Passino and her half sister Kristy are sharing a house. Traci Catino and her half sister Metilda Kilburn are sharing a house. Amy lives in a smaller house alone (and is too poor to buy new clothes).

The girls all had fun with the guys on their welcome committees and a few have already started throwing up *rolls eyes*


Syndy is pregnant by Bobby Keyser.
Kristy is pregnant by Jase Kilburn.

Traci is pregnant by Deuce Mercer.
Metilda is pregnant by Bobby Keyser.

Amy Shay is pregnant by Thomas Catino.

Amy almost got pregnant by Mark Mesunas. Funny how the Family sim was the one to woohoo two guys on the welcome committee. I only know which guy got her pregnant because I checked to make sure she wasn't having twins :P Hopefully none of the girls have twins.


Since I now have only 3 households to play, I might add the two random CAS married couples I made and play them too. They were made to help me get some new genes into the breeding pool. I might add a single random CAS female to play too.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great looking bunch of kids! Bet you're glad there isn't that mass of twins now.

I do hope that Quinn still comes along....

mesleepycat said...

well I'm torn, I kind of miss some of the twins and other kids, including Quinn :P

but at the same time, I'm getting rather tired of most of my 'favorite' sims... I'm also getting too much lag in the neighborhood view.

I might put Misery on hold until I can upgrade my pc.

Bubbs said...

Wow - the population jumped back down. Nice looking kids, can't wait to see their offspring that are coming soon.