Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Post 3: Misery

Post 3: Misery



well I decided to fast forward my hood *laughs* I grew up all the kids, sped up pregnancies and stuff. I picked 5 of the kids to play and they are currently in the family bin waiting to move into houses.

Of the 5 that will be playables, I apparently only took a picture of Quinn :P I'll have to take pictures of the others after I get them moved in.


Quinn Kivic, youngest son of Oscar & Heather Kivic




The Kivic Twins, Moe and





Mia.





Jase Kilburn, the oldest son of Willy Kettle and Lacy Kilburn is 'one of the chosen ones'

Metilda, their second child



The Kilburn Twins, Hailey and





Harly.




--


The 1st set of Catino Twins, fathered by Willy Kettle. Mother is Krystal Catino.

Traci and




Thomas.




The 2nd set of Catino Twins. Fathered by Taz Carr.

Carla and




Cathy.


Taz Carr and Krystal Catino's youngest daughter Keisha, is one of the chosen ones.


--

Tom & Naomi Cain's 1st set of Twins,

Simon and




Sabrina.



Tom & Naomi Cain's 2nd set of Twins,

Joey and




Jody.



Tom & Naomi Cain have another daughter, named Dina. She is one of the chosen ones.


I didn't get pictures of Tom's kids with Rissa Shay - Amy, Elaine, twins Darla & Dawn and their son Travis.

--

I didn't get pictures of Samantha Badore's kids either :P She has 3 sons and a daughter. The oldest son Charlie was fathered by Taz Carr. The other two boys (Jimmy and Brad) and daughter (Gracie) were fathered by Arthur Moor. Gracie is one of the chosen ones.

--

I may bring other sims into play but right now I'm not sure. I may just play whichever household I feel like playing and not worry about keeping any of them in sync.

I may pick some of the other kids to live in a group house. I've been wanting to try to play a group house 'mostly hands off' for a change of pace. I say mostly hands off because I'll want to take them to community lots and stuff. I also don't want them dying *laughs*

--


a bit more about Steve Broke and his best friends.

Steve mostly hides his true nature so most sims in Misery have only seen his 'public face'





rumors say that his best friends also hide their true natures and every so often they get together, to party and release the inner beast to feast. Women that have gone to their parties only remember having a really great time. Some of the women whisper about ending up pregnant at those parties and warn other women to make sure they keep some pills on hand. Some also whisper of small wounds they discovered afterwards...

but like most rumors, they probably aren't true...







:)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OMG!!! Not only does Quinn have a really cool name, he is GORGEOUS!! The rest of the kids are quite fine, too; just something about Quinn. *drool*

yettie