Monday, February 25, 2008

Post 10: SleepyIsland

Post 10: SleepyIsland


I started yet another new hood *rolls eyes* after making some changes to two of my terrains for it.

I want my most favorite sims to start off really well with the new Free Time stuff ...so I spent 4 hours in CAS and

I aged

Steve Broke
Krystal Cat
Taz Cat
Tom Cat
Holly Mercer
Samantha Broke
Bobby Kettle
Karrie Talamack
Micky Mercer
Patty Hendrick
Deuce Mercer
Tessa Kettle
Harvey Mercer
Mark Mercer
Heather Mercer
Zoey Kettle
Oscar kettle
Willy Kettle
Amelia Patterson
Jisa Patterson
Naomi Mercer

all down to children *laughs*

Tom & Taz are brothers again
Tessa & Zoey are sisters now
Harvey & Heather are siblings again
Oscar & Willy are brothers again
Jisa & Amelia are sisters now (Amelia was Jisa's granddaughter in Riverhaven)

16 households - 16 adults, 21 children.

The adults are single parents and are actually adult versions of some of my sims - I changed hairstyles and whatnot so they don't look the same.

I'm going to have some of them share houses for awhile ...and knowing my sims, the women will be pregnant in no time.

So far there aren't any townies or downtownies. I'm thinking about keeping it just playables, for now atleast.


































































































































































































Hopefully this hood will last :P

'just in case' I packaged up all the houses before they met anyone!


Anyway, updates will probably continue to be random :P

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, those are some gorgeous kids! It is easy to see why they grow up so hot!

yettie

Anonymous said...

Hey, sleepycat! When's the next update coming out? =)

Anonymous said...

Hi Sleepycat! I'm LadyArgonna over at MATY. I was really enjoying your stories. Any hopes for an update soon?

mesleepycat said...

I really should have checked comments sooner...sorry about that!

I've updated with a link to where I've got my newest story.